Upcoming Workshops – Drawing & Painting from Life – 4 Tuesday evenings
It’s been a busy time but there will be one last term at Big Pencil Studio for 2014! Blink and you’ll miss it. We’ll have four consecutive Tuesday evening workshops working from the same model and return to the same pose over at least two weeks. This will build on the observational studies that many of you have achieved before and allow for more resolved and developed works. Beginners still welcome, individual tutoring is possible with the small group.
Drawing and Painting from the Life Model
Tuesday evenings 7 – 9.30pm
18 November, 25 November, 2 December, 9 December
Big Pencil Studio
22 Gilbert Rd
Cost : $140
Materials, models and refreshments included.
Spaces are limited so let me know as soon as you can if you intend to come along. Bookings essential.
Book in ASAP by emailing BigPencilStudio@gmail.com
The current series of workshops at Big Pencil are due to finish on 5th June 2014. Stay tuned for next term dates starting at the end of June or early July 2014 including:
- Weekly Drawing Workshops (six weeks of tutored observational and life drawing) Tuesday and Thursday evenings 7-9.30pm
- One Day of Drawing – weekend workshops either a Saturday or a Sunday
- Weekend Intensive Drawing Workshops – two days over one weekend
- Bookbinding Workshops – making your own artist books or journal from scratch
- Drawing for Kids (8 years upwards)
- Folio Development (individual tuition and support or working in a small group)
Feel free to drop us a line at BigPencilStudio@gmail.com if you have any questions. We’ll post details as soon as we’ve locked them in!